Heart and Vascular Center
Mary Immaculate Medical Pavilion
12720 McManus Blvd.
Newport News, VA 23602
TPMG Heart and Vascular Center opened in May 2015 and offers a variety of cardiology services including:
- Angioplasty--coronary and peripheral
- Cardiology consults and hospital consults
- Holter and cardiac event monitoring (24 and 48 hour holter monitoring and 30 day event monitoring)
- Mobile cardiac telemetry (30 day constant cardiac monitoring)
- Nuclear medicine
- Pacemaker checks
- Preoperative clearance
- Stress testing
TPMG Heart and Vascular Center knows that proper treatment begins with proper diagnosis. We offer our patients prompt scheduling and provide your family physician with cardiac test results quickly.
New patients are welcome to contact our office to schedule an appointment.
Pacemaker Check Schedule:In-office pacemaker checks are offered the first 4 Thursdays of each month, as follows:
- - Boston Scientific: 1st Thursday of each month
- - Medtronic: 2nd Thursday of each month
- - St. Jude: 3rd Thursday of each month, appointments starting at 1:00 p.m.
- - Biotronik: 4th Thursday of each month