Physical Therapy – Williamsburg
- Tidewater Medical Center at New Town
- 5424 Discovery Park Boulevard
- Bldg. B, Suite 101
- Williamsburg, VA 23188
- (757) 345-0859
- Shiela Robison DiNunzio, MSPT (Director of Physical Therapy)
- Megan Buckley, PT, DPT, MS, Cert. MDT
- Rebecca Erlich, PT, DPT, OCS
- Amy McAllister, MPT
- Patricia Parr, DPT
- Patricia Ponce, PT, DPT, OCS, SCS, ATC, CSCS
- Valerie McDonald
- Monday through Thursday, 7:00am to 7:00pm
- Friday, 7:00am to 4:00pm
Accepting New Patients ~ Please call for additional information
- Authorization to Release Medical Information
- Consultation Request (Physicians Only)
- Patient Information Form
- Privacy Notice (HIPAA)
TPMG Physical Therapy is located in the Williamsburg New Town area on Discovery Park Boulevard.
Our mission is to restore optimum performance and function through an individualized, continuum of care. Our approach utilizes evidenced-based treatment and forward thinking in an efficacious and caring manner. TPMG Strive is the training facility for special and general orthopaedic and athletic populations. Through an individualized plan and prescription based on your needs, we strive to help you perform at the highest possible level of function while preventing re-injury and taking the patient beyond expectations.
We are different from other practices in that we work as a team with other health professionals so that there are open lines of communication between your healthcare providers and all members of your team. We offer an integrated team of specialists: physicians, physical therapists, athletic trainers, and performance specialists to help you return to action on or off the field. We are working towards your goals—from your initial doctor’s appointment to therapy to dietary or psychology to working with a personal trainer to ensure long-term results.