- Tidewater Medical Center at New Town
- 5424 Discovery Park Boulevard
- Bldg. B, Suite 204
- Williamsburg, VA 23188
- (757) 258-5936
- Janet Appel
- Monday through Thursday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday, 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Closed daily for lunch, 12:00pm to 1:00pm (voice messages may be left, and will be returned at our earliest convenience)
- Patient phone line is open Monday through Thursday, 9:00am to 4:30pm and Friday, 9:00am to 2:30pm
- Authorization to Release Medical Information
- Consultation Request (Physicians Only)
- Patient Information Form
- Privacy Notice (HIPAA)
Patients will be provided with and required to complete any additional forms in the office.
Our office uses the Virginia Prescription Drug Monitoring Program in order to monitor and reduce the risk of prescription drug misuse. Patients showing misuse of medication(s) or attempts of refills by numerous physicians will be discharged from our practice.
Ketamine therapy has been used to treat symptoms of many disorders that cause pain and may not respond well to conventional treatments. If you suffer from chronic pain or a depressive disorder, ketamine may be the answer for you.
Find out if Ketamine therapy can help relieve your chronic pain by visitingwww.vaketaminetherapy.com for additional information.
A referral is required from your physician in order for an appointment to be scheduled with Dr. Newman. Please note that the following is also required from you and/or your physician prior to your appointment being scheduled:
1) Last 2 office visit notes
2) CT/MRI and/or X-ray reports
3) Current medication list
Dr. Newman will review your records first, then you will receive a call from one of our office staff who will schedule you for an appointment.