Tidewater Sports and Osteopathic Medicine
- Tidewater Medical Center at Virginia Beach
- 100 Constitution Drive
- Suite 217
- Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- (757) 410-3219
- Karen Medina
- Monday, 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- Thursday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Accepting New Patients ~ Please call for additional information
Dr. Saunora Prom is board certified in Family Medicine and completed a fellowship in Sports Medicine at Virginia Tech. His special interests include OMM in athletes, concussions, musculoskeletal ultrasound, platelet rich plasma (PRP), and injury prevention. Dr. Prom sees patients at his offices in Virginia Beach and the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake. He is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Center.
Walk-ins, same day appointments, on-site x-rays, and labs are conveniently performed at both locations.
- Bio-mechanical evaluation
- Concussion management
- Non-surgical fracture management
- Non-surgical orthopedic treatments
- Osteopathic manipulation
- PRP (platelet-rich plasma injections)
- Ultrasound guided injections
- Visco-supplementation injections
For additional information, please visit Dr. Prom’s website at http://www.tidewatersportsmed.com.