Tidewater Sports and Osteopathic Medicine
- Tidewater Medical Center at Greenbrier
- 1100 Volvo Parkway
- Suite 100
- Chesapeake, VA 23320
- (757) 410-3219
- Kayla Ramos
- Monday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Tuesday, not open for scheduled appointments
- Wednesday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Thursday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
Accepting New Patients ~ Please call for additional information
Dr. Saunora Prom joined TPMG and the opening of Tidewater Sports and Osteopathic Medicine at Tidewater Medical Center at Greenbrier, adding sports medicine services to our offices on the Southside. Dr. Prom is board certified in Family Medicine and completed a fellowship in Sports Medicine at Virginia Tech. His special interests include OMM in athletes, concussions, musculoskeletal ultrasound, platelet rich plasma (PRP), and injury prevention.
Dr. Prom sees patients on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at this location, as well as at a second location in the Town Center area of Virginia Beach. He is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Center.
Walk-ins, same day appointments, on-site x-rays, and labs are conveniently performed at this location. Please see office hours listed above.
- Bio-mechanical evaluation
- Concussion management
- Non-surgical fracture management
- Non-surgical orthopedic treatments
- Osteopathic manipulation
- PRP (platelet-rich plasma injections)
- Ultrasound guided injections
- Visco-supplementation injections
For additional information, please visit Dr. Prom’s website athttp://www.tidewatersportsmed.com.