- Tidewater Medical Center
- 860 Omni Blvd.
- Suite 202
- Newport News, VA 23606
- (757) 223-7271
- Monica Stone
- Monday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Tuesday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Wednesday, 8:30am to 4:30pm (2nd and 4th Wednesday open in Williamsburg)
- Thursday, 8:30am to 4:30pm (1st and 3rd Thursday Dr. DeRosa in surgery, patient phone lines are open for calls)
- Friday, 8:30am to 12:00pm
Accepting New Patients ~ Please call for additional information
- Authorization to Release Medical Information
- Consultation Request (Physicians Only)
- Patient Information Form
- Privacy Notice (HIPAA)
TPMG Omni Physician Office Directory:
- Cataract surgery
- Corneal disease, transplants, keratoconus
- Diabetic eye exams
- Dry eye treatment, tear plug placement
- Eyelid lesion removal
- Glaucoma treatment
- Macular degeneration
- Pterygium excision
- Ulcer treatments
TPMG Ophthalmology serves patients in Newport News, Hampton, Williamsburg and the surrounding areas.
Patients are seen by appointment. If you require immediate attention, please call early in the day to schedule an appointment. For after hours attention, call the main office number to receive recorded instructions. TPMG Ophthalmology shares after-hours call with several other ophthalmologists.
Dr. DeRosa has staff and surgical privileges at Mary Immaculate Hospital and Riverside Regional Medical Center. Refractive surgery is offered on two state-of-the-art excimer laser platforms.
Minor procedures such as eyelid lesion removal and tear plug placement are performed in the office. Our office has state-of-the-art equipment for glaucoma and corneal diagnosis as well as advanced refraction technologies.
Please request prescription refills during your appointment or request your pharmacist to fax us a refill request. Kindly allow 24 hours for us to process your request.
Be sure to obtain required referrals from your primary care physician prior to your appointment with TPMG Ophthalmology.
If you have any questions or concerns about your bill, please call our office manager. If you have questions about your insurance, please contact your insurance carrier.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology — http://www.geteyesmart.org/eyesmart/