Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Tidewater Medical Center
- 860 Omni Boulevard
- Suite 110
- Newport News, VA 23606
- (757) 223-9168 (Newport News and Williamsburg)
- (804) 693-0925 (Gloucester)
Advanced Practice Clinicians:
- Jessica Bernabe-Bentivoglio, CNM, MSN
- Kregan N. W. Brault, CNM, MSN
- MaryAnn Cheuvront, CNM, MSN
- Kelly M. Murrer, WHNP, MSN
- Cheryl L. Sharp, WHNP, CNM, DNP
- Carly B. Tyler, CNM, MSN
- Lindsey D. Wilson, CNM, DNP
- Kelsey Dougherty
- Monday through Thursday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday, 9:00am to 3:30pm
- Phone lines turn on for calls at 9:00am daily
- Patient phone line will be turned over to our answering service daily, 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Accepting New Patients ~ Please call for additional information
Ultrasound Practice Accreditation Council (AIUM)
TPMG OB/GYN has been granted accreditation from the AIUM Ultrasound Practice Accreditation Council in the following specialties:
The AIUM recognizes the efforts TPMG OB/GYN has taken to provide quality ultrasound.
Accreditation is granted through May 1, 2020
- Authorization to Release Medical Information
- Consultation Request (Physicians Only)
- HIPAA Aviso de Practicas de Privacidad Reconocimiento y Consentimiento (Spanish version of Privacy Notice–HIPAA)
- Informacion Del Paciente (Spanish version of Patient Information Form)
- Patient Information Form
- Privacy Notice (HIPAA)
TPMG Omni Physician Office Directory:
TPMG Obstetrics & Gynecology has been serving patients in Newport News and the surrounding areas since 2003. We also see patients at TPMG Williamsburg Specialty Center in New Town and TPMG Middle Peninsula Women’s Care in Gloucester.
Patients are cared for by appointment. If you require same-day medical attention, please call early in the day to schedule an appointment.
Urine pregnancy tests, urinalysis, and other lab tests are available at this location, Monday through Thursday from 9:00a.m. to 4:00p.m., Friday 9:00a.m. to 2:00p.m., and do not require an appointment.
For patient convenience, TPMG Obstetrics & Gynecology offers in-office ultrasound, as well as designated laboratory tests. Our physicians perform in-office colposcopies, LEEP procedures, and routine obstetric and gynecologic care. We also provide in-office ultrasound including 4D ultrasound for our obstetrical patients.
Our experienced and well-trained physicians have medical staff privileges at Riverside Regional Medical Center, Mary Immaculate Hospital, and the Peninsula Surgery Center.
If you have an urgent medical need after office hours or on the weekend that requires the attention of a physician, please call 594-2000 and ask for the doctor on call. They will relay your message to our on-call physician. After office hours Dr. Morrison, Dr. Cordes, and Dr. Tan share on-call services with Dr. Robert Shwayder.
Please request prescription refills during your appointment, or ask your pharmacist to fax us your refill request. Be sure to have your prescription bottle available when you call, so that you can provide the information necessary to complete your request. Please allow 48 hours for us to process your request after we receive it from your pharmacy.
Please be certain to obtain any required referrals from your primary care physician prior to your appointment with TPMG Obstetrics & Gynecology.
If you have any questions or concerns about your bill, please call our office manager. If you have any concerns about your insurance, please contact your insurance carrier.