Hospitalist Division at Mary Immaculate Hospital
- 2 Bernardine Drive
- Newport News, VA 23602
- (757) 947-3232
Hospitalists also in Private Practice:
- Jacob Almeida, DO (Peninsula Internal & Geriatric Medicine)
- Jeremy Baldwin, MD (Peninsula Internal & Geriatric Medicine)
- William E. Brown, III, MD (Hartford Internal Medicine)
- AnnMarie DeFiglio, MD (Yorktown Family Medicine)
- Yu Guan, MD (Yorktown Family Medicine)
- Pranav Parikh, MD (Williamsburg Internal Medicine)
- Nicholas White, DO (Tidewater Family Medicine)
- Brittany Ranger
TPMG–Providing You With World-Class Hospitalists
The hospitalists in TPMG’s program serve the inpatient population of Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital (MIH) seven days a week along with on-call support every night. Our hospitalists coordinate all aspects of patient care during their hospital stay. Dr. Patrick Higdon brought a proposal to MIH in 2005 for TPMG to provide hospital-based staff to handle inpatient care. The proposal was accepted and the program has been very successful.
Dr. Higdon and Dr. Ruth Innes form the core of the team of physicians providing coverage. Their goal is to make a positive difference in people’s health and outlook during a hospital stay. Patients are referred to the TPMG Hospitalist by the private physicians in the area who want the best possible hospital experience and care for their patients. Just another reason to make TPMG your choice for health care.