Princess Anne Surgery
- 816 Independence Blvd.
- Suite 3L
- Virginia Beach, VA 23455
- (757) 228-1524
- Dawn Peltonen
- Monday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Tuesday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Prescription renewals, please call between 10:00am and 4:00pm
Se Habla Español
- Authorization to Release Medical Information
- Patient Referral Form (Providers Only) (Physicians Only)
- New Patient Questionnaire
- New Patient Questionnaire (Spanish Version)
- Patient Information Form
- Privacy Notice (HIPAA)
TPMG welcomed Dr. Ricardo Moscoso and the opening of TPMG Princess Anne Surgery in June 2015.
Dr. Moscoso is dedicated to providing the highest quality health and surgical care in a compassionate and caring environment. He offers specialized, general surgery treatment of:
- Colon and Rectum
- Gastrointestinal Tract
- Parathyroid Tumors
- Subcutaneous Tumors
- Thyroid Tumors
Dr. Moscoso works with highly skilled professionals at Sentara Princess Anne Hospital and Princess Anne Ambulatory Surgery Center. He uses the latest surgical techniques including:
- Breast conservation surgery
- Laparoscopy (Abdominal exploration, cholecystectomy and colectomy)
- Radioisotope-guided parathyroidectomy
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy (breast cancer and melanoma)
- Trans-anal hemorrhoidal dearterilization (THD)
TPMG Princess Anne Surgery is open daily, and every effort is made to see patients within one week of calling to schedule an appointment. Emergencies can be evaluated the same day. We work closely with your referring physician to ensure we have all pertinent information concerning your health in order to provide you with the best surgical care.
Most insurances are accepted. Please contact our office to inquire if we accept your insurance plan and to ensure that we have your current insurance carrier and information in your record so we can submit a claim on your behalf. Any copayments, coinsurance and/or deductibles are the responsible of the patient.
Outstanding balances can be paid by contacting our office directly, calling TPMG Central Billing Office at 757-232-8777, paying online or through Patient Portal. Please request a security enrollment token number from our office for access to Patient Portal.