General Surgery & Hernia Center
- Tidewater Medical Center
- 860 Omni Boulevard
- Suite 108
- Newport News, VA 23606
- (757) 874-2393
- Kimberly Darmanie
- Monday and Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Closed daily for lunch, 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Office Hours at Family Practice of Hampton Roads:
- Every other Friday, 9:15am to 11:45am
- For appointments with Dr. Hopson, please contact 757-874-1077
- Surgeries are performed at Mary Immaculate Hospital or Mary Immaculate Ambulatory Surgery Center
Accepting New Patients ~ Please call for additional information
- Authorization to Release Medical Information
- Consultation Request (Physicians Only)
- General Surgery Patient Data Sheet
- General Surgery Review of Systems Sheet (To be completed with the General Surgery Patient Data Sheet)
- Patient Information Form
- Patient Notice
- Privacy Notice (HIPAA)
TPMG Omni Physician Office Directory:
TPMG General Surgery & Hernia Center has been serving patients in Newport News and the surrounding areas since 1995.
Patients are cared for by appointment. If you require same-day medical attention, please call early in the day to schedule an appointment.
Our experienced and well-trained physicians have medical staff privileges at Mary Immaculate Hospital, Mary Immaculate Ambulatory Surgery Center and Peninsula Surgery Center.
Some of the services and surgeries performed include:
- Abdominal pain
- Breast tenderness, lumps or masses
- Colonoscopy ~ diagnostic and screening (Only Dr. Hopson)
- Diverticulitis, diverticulosis
- Gallbladder disease
- Groin pain
- Parathyroid (Only Dr. O’Neil)
- Skin lesions
- Thyroid (goiter, lesions, nodules, masses)
If you have an urgent medical need after office hours or on the weekend that requires the attention of a physician, please call our office for recorded instructions. After office hours TPMG General Surgery & Hernia Center physicians share on-call services.
Please request prescription refills during your regular appointment with your physician or ask your pharmacist to fax us your refill request. Please allow 24 hours for us to process your request, after we receive it from your pharmacy.
Please be certain to obtain any required referrals from your primary care physician prior to your appointment with TPMG General Surgery & Hernia Center.
If you have any questions or concerns about your bill, please call our office manager. If you have any concerns about your insurance, please contact your insurance carrier.