West Point Family Medicine
- 408 16th Street
- P.O. Box 232
- West Point, VA 23181
- (804) 843-3222
Advanced Practice Clinicians:
- Jamie Mencarini
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
After Hours Care:
- Tuesday, 4:00pm to 5:30pm (appointment required, walk-in patients will be accommodated by availability)
- Digestive Disease Center of Virginia offers gastroenterology services at West Point Family Medicine. Please click here for additional information: Digestive Disease Center of Virginia
Accepting New Patients ~ Please call for additional information
- Authorization to Release Medical Information
- Consultation Request (Physicians Only)
- HIPAA Aviso de Practicas de Privacidad Reconocimiento y Consentimiento (Spanish version of Privacy Notice–HIPAA)
- Informacion Del Paciente (Spanish version of Patient Information Form)
- Patient Information Form
- Privacy Notice (HIPAA)
Medicare Annual Wellness Visit:
If you require same-day medical attention, please call us early in the day to minimize your wait time. Our convenient After Hours Care is available on Tuesdays from 4:00pm to 5:30pm.
TPMG West Point Family Medicine has been serving patients in West Point and the surrounding counties since 1923.
If you require same-day medical attention, please call us early in the day to minimize your waiting time. Our convenient After Hours Care hours are Tuesdays, 4:00pm to 5:30pm, and require an appointment. Walk-in patients will be accommodated as we have availability.
Allergy shots are available Wednesdays from 8:30am to 11:00am and from 1:30pm to 4:00pm. We prefer that you schedule an appointment for allergy shots.
West Point Family Medicine offers in-office x-ray services, lung function, laboratory testing, and minor surgical procedures. We also offer some occupational medical services. Please call to see if we can assist with your needs.
If hospitalization is required, our physicians will coordinate your care with a carefully selected and experienced hospital-based physician.
If you have an urgent medical need after office hours or on the weekend that requires the attention of a physician, please call our office for instructions on how to reach an on-call physician.
Please request prescription refills during your regular appointment with your physician or ask your pharmacist to fax us your refill request. Please allow 48 hours for us to process your request after we receive it from your pharmacy.
Please allow up to 3 days to process referral requests, especially those that require insurance authorization.
If you have any questions or concerns about your bill please call our office. If you have any concerns about your insurance, please contact your insurance carrier.
- Family Doctor — Health information for the whole family. www.familydoctor.org
- Mayo Clinic — Clinical experts provide current medical information and news on health topics. www.mayoclinic.com