Kiln Creek Family Medicine
- 1405 Kiln Creek Parkway
- Suite K
- Newport News, VA 23602
- (757) 369-5785
- Nancy Berrios
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00am to 5:00pm (office hours)
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00am to 5:00pm (open phone lines)
- Friday, 8:00am to 12:00pm (established patients only)
- Closed Monday through Thursday for lunch, 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Closed to new patients at this time
Laboratory Patient Safety Tips:
- What is Fasting? Does it really matter?
- Blood Specimen Collection (Venipuncture)
- Glucose Tolerance Test (3 Hour or Gestational)
Medicare Annual Wellness Visit:
TPMG Kiln Creek Family Medicine has been serving patients in Newport News and the surrounding areas since September 2009.
Patients are cared for by appointment. If you required same day medical attention, please call early in the day to schedule an appointment.
We offer blood pressure checks, urine testing for both pregnancy and urinary tract infections, lab work, Strep screening, and pro-time checks during regular office hours, and these services do not require an appointment. Dr. Moore also performs in-office Osteopathic Manipulative Treatments (OMT) for selected patients. At this time, Dr. Moore is only treating current patients for manipulative services.
If hospitalization is required, our physician will coordinate care with a TPMG Hospitalist.
Please request prescription refills and referrals during your regular appointments. Please allow 48 hours for us to process your requests.
If you have any questions or concerns about your bill, please call our office manager at (757)369-5784. If you have concerns about your insurance, please contact your insurance carrier.