Hampton Family Medicine
- Tidewater Medical Center at Hampton
- 2205 Executive Drive
- Suite A
- Hampton, VA 23666
- (757) 223-5350
- Angela Gillispie
- Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Closed daily for lunch, 12:30pm to 1:15pm
Accepting New Patients ~ Please call for additional information
- Authorization to Release Medical Information
- Consultation Request (Physicians Only)
- HIPAA Aviso de Practicas de Privacidad Reconocimiento y Consentimiento (Spanish version of Privacy Notice–HIPAA)
- Informacion Del Paciente (Spanish version of Patient Information Form)
- Patient Information Form
- Privacy Notice (HIPAA)
Medicare Annual Wellness Visit:
Laboratory Patient Safety Tips:
- What is Fasting? Does it really matter?
- Blood Specimen Collection (Venipuncture)
- Glucose Tolerance Test (3 Hour or Gestational)
TPMG Omni Physician Office Directory:
TPMG Hampton Family Medicine has been serving patients in Hampton and the surrounding areas since 2002.
Our Mission Statement:
TPMG Hampton Family Medicine is Committed to the well being of our patients through Quality customer service and Professional medical care.
Our office is open Monday through Friday, and if you require same-day medical attention, please call early in the day to schedule an appointment.
Blood pressure checks are available during office hours, and do not require an appointment. Please call us before you come to the office so that we can have your medical record available.
Our experienced and well-trained physicians have medical staff privileges at Mary Immaculate Hospital and Sentara CarePlex Hospital.
If you have an urgent medical need after office hours or on the weekend that requires the attention of a physician, please call our office. Our telephones are automatically transferred to our medical answering service. They will relay your message to our on-call physician.
Please request prescription refills during your regular appointment with your physician or ask your pharmacist to fax us your refill request. Please allow 48 hours for us to process your request after we receive it from your pharmacy.
Please request referrals during your appointment and allow 2-3 business days for us to process your request with your insurance carrier.
If you have any questions or concerns about your bill, please call our office manager. If you have any concerns about your insurance, please contact your insurance carrier.