Family Practice of Hampton Roads
- 2117 Hartford Road
- Hampton, VA 23666
- (757) 825-4276
- Sarah Younger, MD
- Jana Nussen, MD
- Dana Bachtell, MD
- Laurie Harris, DO
- Steven Hopson, MD (General Surgery & Hernia Center)
Advanced Practice Clinician:
- Lee Marie Santos
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Patient phone lines are transferred to our answering service daily from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
General Surgery & Hernia Center Office Hours:
- Every other Friday, 9:15am to 11:45am
- For appointments with Dr. Steven Hopson, please contact 757-874-1077
- Surgeries are performed at Mary Immaculate Hospital or Mary Immaculate Ambulatory Surgery Center
Accepting New Patients ~ Please call for additional information
Medicare Annual Wellness Visit:
Family Practice of Hampton Roads has been caring for patients on the Peninsula since 1991, and joined TPMG on January 1, 2013.
Patients are cared for by appointment only. If you need same day medical care, please call our office first thing in the morning to schedule an appointment.
Blood pressure checks and physician ordered injections are available on a walk-in basis. Pro-times are performed by appointment only.
Walk-in labs are available Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm. Please have your physician-ordered lab slip with you when you come in, or contact our office prior to ensure that we have the appropriate paperwork already available in your medical record.
If you have an after-hours emergency, please call (757) 825-4273. You will be connected to our after-hours answering service, who will provide you with our on-call doctor or after-hours nurse for instructions and/or care.