Coastal Internal Medicine and Tidewater Bariatrics
- 1405 Kempsville Road
- Chesapeake, VA 23320
- (757) 819-6778
- Meghan Brickner
- Dr. Gaglione: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Dr. Van Slyke: Currently accepting existing and new patients. Please contact office for additional information.
- Tidewater Bariatrics: Monday and Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm | Tuesday through Thursday, 8:00am to 7:00pm
- NOTE: Office will be closed on Friday, May 26, 2017
Accepting New Patients ~ Please call for additional information
Medicare Annual Wellness Visit:
Missed Appointment/No Show Information:
- Patients are charged a fee of $50 if 20 minutes late or do not show for their scheduled appointment. This fee is not billable to insurance, and is the responsibility of the patient to pay.
- New patient visits typically are reserved in a 40-minute appointment slot. New patients who fail to show for their scheduled appointment are charged a fee of $100. This fee is not billable to insurance, and is the responsibility of the patient to pay.
- We reserve a 60-minute appointment time for new patient inductions with Tidewater Bariatrics. Patients that do not show for their scheduled appointment time will be charged a fee of $125. This fee is not billable to insurance, and is the responsibility of the patient to pay.
TPMG Coastal Internal Medicine opened in February 2014 and is accepting new patients. Dr. Maggie Gaglione is a board certified Internist and Bariatrician. She and her office staff welcome you to Coastal Internal Medicine. Dr. Gaglione’s nurse, Peggy Crist, along with her office manager, Meghan Brickner and the rest of her professional staff work together to ensure your visit is as pleasant as possible.
Dr. Gaglione welcomes patients from age 13 on up!
Tidewater Bariatrics joined TPMG in July 2015, and is the only full in-clinic HMR program in the state of Virginia. Dr. Gaglione and her staff are committed to helping you achieve your weight loss goals through education, treatment and maintenance programs such as meal programs, grocery store food programs and the use of pharmaceutical therapeutics, as appropriate. On April 2, 2014, Tidewater Bariatrics turned seven years old, and a total of 55,000 pounds were shed for 2,000 patients, with 496 medications dropped or discontinued! For additional information, please visit www.twb4u.com.
Dr. Katharine Van Slyke joined the practice in October 2016. She is currently accepting existing and new patients, and welcomes them to contact the office to reserve an appointment with her.
The Wordy Bariatrician:
Follow our Blog: http://www.thewordybariatrician.com/