Imaging and Breast Center
- Tidewater Medical Center at New Town
- 5424 Discovery Park Boulevard
- Bldg. B, Suite 102
- Williamsburg, VA 23188
- (757) 707-3511
- Kathy Quinn
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00am to 5:00pm and Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm (plain film x-ray, walk-in service, no appointment necessary)
- Breast Center hours: Wednesday, 8:00am to 4:30pm and Friday, 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Ultrasound hours: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:00am to 4:30pm and Friday, 8:00am to 12:00pm
- MRI hours: Wednesday and Thursday, 7:30am to 4:30pm
Accepting New Patients ~ Please call for additional information
Now Offering 3D Mammography!
- Health Information Release Form
- Mammography Worksheet–Breast Center
- Patient Information Form
- Privacy Notice (HIPAA)
TPMG Imaging and Breast Center has been serving patients in Newport News, Williamsburg and surrounding areas since 1996; and is committed to maintaining the highest standards of compassionate, individualized patient care, while utilizing the most appropriate level of technology to obtain superior diagnostic images.
ACR Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
Achievement is received by earning accreditation in the American College of Radiology’s voluntary breast-imaging accreditation programs and modules, in addition to the mandatory mammography accreditation program.
ACR Breast MRI
The Breast MRI Accreditation Program provides facilities with peer review and constructive feedback on staff qualifications, equipment, quality control, quality assurance, MR safety policies and image quality.
Conveniently located within New Town Center in Williamsburg and City Center in Newport News, the Imaging and Breast Center offers a wide range of services including:
- CT – The TPMG Imaging and Breast Center conducts CT studies utilizing a state-of-the-art, 64-slice scanner.
- Digital Mammography – The center is equipped with a new Hologic digital mammography unit and a team of highly trained technologists that provide superior breast imaging. Offering 3D mammography!
- Ultrasound – Digitally enhanced ultrasound images are obtained for assessing internal organs and breast tumor diagnosis.
- Bone Density – DEXA scan technology is used to determine bone loss.
TPMG Imaging and Breast Center also offers a wide range of advantages including:
- Same-day appointments for patients with immediate needs
- Flexible scheduling, including evening appointments.
- Courier service for pick-up and return of prior films
- Written reports faxed or mailed
- Lower cost alternative to inpatient facilty charges
- Global billing (one bill) from TPMG for technical and professional services
- Knowledgeable, experienced, and certified radiologists and radiological technologists.