Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine
TPMG is committed to individual and family health, and offers psychiatry, counseling and behavioral medicine services in Newport News and Williamsburg.
Please contact the office to inquire about services offered. Not all locations offer the treatment or counseling services listed below.
- ADD and ADHD
- Adolescent Problems
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anxiety and Panic Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Marital and Family Conflict
- Medication Management (Psychopharmacology)
- Mood Disorders
- On-site Drug Testing
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychotic Disorders
- School Problems
- Stress and Trauma
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Women’s Issues
Psychological Counseling Services
Our group of professionals consist of a variety of backgrounds and training in human behavior and relationships. We offer a broad range of mental health services, including:
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Diagnosis
- Individual, Couples and Family Psychotherapy
- Hypnosis for Habit Control
- Diagnosis, Evaluation and Treatment of Addictive Disorders
- Psychopharmacology (Psychiatric Medications)
- Intensive Outpatient Programs
Inform your health care physician or nurse about your concerns, and they can set up an appointment at one of our convenient locations.
Remember, counseling is confidential and is available as part of your total medical care offered by TPMG. New patients are welcome and most insurance plans are accepted.
We look forward to meeting your health care needs, and wish you good health!
Our offices use the Virginia Prescription Drug Monitoring Program in order to monitor and reduce the risk of prescription drug misuse. Patients showing misuse of medication(s) or attempts of refills by numerous physicians will be discharged from our practice.