Kent E. Willyard, MD, FAAFP
- Newport News, VA (Patrick Henry Family Medicine)
Accepting New Patients
Kent E. Willyard, MD, FAAFP received his undergraduate degree from East Tennessee State University and earned his Doctor of Medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School. He completed an internship and residency in Family Medicine at Riverside Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Willyard is board certified in Family Medicine, a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians, and an Assistant Professor of Family and Community Medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School.
His special practice interests include preventive medicine, dermatology, men’s health and cardiovascular disease. He has been practicing in Newport News since 2001.
Awards and Recognitions:
- 2016 Coastal Virginia Magazine “Top Docs”
- 2015 Coastal Virginia Magazine “Top Docs”
- 2008 – 2015 Patients’ Choice Award
- 2011 Hampton Roads Magazine Readers’ Choice “Top Doc”