John Hollingsworth, MD
Specialties and Services:
- Yorktown, VA (Grafton Family Medicine)
Accepting New Patients
(only Healthkeepers, Optima and Cigna at this time)
John Hollingsworth, M.D. received his undergraduate degree from the University of Richmond and earned his Doctor of Medicine at the Medical College of Virginia. He completed a residency in Family Medicine through Georgetown University in Franklin Square in Baltimore, Maryland.
Dr. Hollingsworth is board certified in Family Medicine and has been practicing in Yorktown and Grafton since 1990.
Awards and Recognitions:
- 2013 Hampton Roads Magazine Readers’ Choice “Top Doc”
- 2012 Hampton Roads Magazine Readers’ Choice “Top Doc”
- 2012 Patients’ Choice Award
- 2010 Patients’ Choice Award
- 2009 Patients’ Choice Award
- 2008 Patients’ Choice Award